Decisive Edge LLC is a veteran owned small business that provides over 25 years of expertise in the Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition system. We provide our clients with expertise and experience in the following Program and Technical areas:
· Provide technical analysis for Joint Capabilities Integration & Development System (JCIDS) documents for ACAT I-III program(s) requirements.
· Developing modeling and simulation exercises to validate requirements.
· Provide life cycle cost analysis for new technologies in the acquisition process.
· Provide technical analysis for payload integration into tactical vehicle platforms with new and existing technologies and demonstrating the prototype.
· Provide technical analysis in designing robotic platforms to support DoD organizations that are fully compatible with global Joint Architecture for Unmanned Systems (JAUS).
· Provide technical analysis for payload integration into robotic platforms and demonstrating the prototype that meets the customer requirements.
· Provide analysis in developing Test & Evaluation Plans for new technologies supporting vehicles and robotic platforms in the Defense Acquisition System.
· Provide Human Systems Integration (Army HSI), formerly known as Manpower and Personnel Integration (MANPRINT), analysis of new technology during the acquisition process.
· Provide System Engineering (SE) analysis that will support the design and production of the item that meets the customer requirements in the acquisition process.
Develop market research and analysis for clients to introduce new technology and increase their market share.
* Supporting clients to develop a tailor strategy to support their goals and objectives.
* Developing proposals to successfully win in a competitive environment.
* Support companies participating in tradeshows, demonstrations and corporate events to highlight their products.
Develop team building programs to support the organization objectives and goals.
* Leadership Development
* Safety Programs